Saturday, July 5, 2008

Hurt?

This is just going to sound so dumb. Especially after my post about parents and how they like to scold when they are worried.

But, I guess. Easier said than done?

See, I've been feeling nauseous for the past week or so. Especially when I smell food or stuff, I'll just feel like puking. All appetite killed and everything. Wait, the appetite scale will go into the negative region since my appetite is zero these days.

The only time that the puking feeling didn't surface was last night during the supper date with the Deyi gang. I was feeling hungry for once! And after that, I was feeling FULL!

I thought I was getting better. The whole pukey phase over. But nopes. When the "fragrance" (inverted because it stinks to me) of my mum's cooking floated into my room, it almost made me retched.

So, I went out to tell my mum. And she just yelled in my face. In typical parents' manner, she put the blame on me. Like how I've been sleeping late, waking up late and basically, just existing and living.

The father and sister unit just sit there and pretended that nothing happened.

I hate this. Their indifference. My mum's accusation.

And at this point in time, I'm just tired. Tired of being understanding. Tired of rushing home everyday to make sure that she's not home alone. Tired of being tired. Just tired, okay?

I'm worried about your impending doctor's appointment but I'm not yelling at you, am I? And to my sister, thanks for not standing up for me. Especially when I did.

Fuck. Just fuck.

I think I am going to stay in my room and skip dinner.

No comments: