Saturday, July 5, 2008

Muffin Monday(:

On a lighter note, I baked muffins last Sunday.

This time I baked -

Yups, instant mix again. Strictly speaking, it's not baking baking. But hey, it's close enough! While mixing the mix, I saw this (note: only selected people can see it ;p)-

Heart-shape!

Tacky! Anyways, the baking went fairly well. I had time to watch Narnia on TV and bake! The only boo-boo is that I got my first baking scar! Heh. Was pushing the batch into the oven and *tada* touched the inside of the oven. !#@!@$!@$!

And, I wrote these while watching Narnia and waiting for the muffins to bake -


Heh. I've decided to bring muffins to work and leave it on their table before they arrive. It will be a nice start to the morning and might help to chase away the Monday Blues! When I was working in IRAS, the supervisors used to that all the time. It was pretty nice.

I also packed the muffins individually -

It took much longer than expected!

The next morning, I went into the office pretty late so I didn't have the chance to leave it on my colleagues' desk. I handed them out instead. Whees~ Gundu me forgot to bring the camera so no pictures.

The colleagues seem pretty surprised? I don't know. Hahas.

I guess they are just not used to people doing these kind of things for them. We are from a different generation anyways.

But my supervisor, Veronica and my colleague, LeeLing was thrilled though! Hehes.

Oh wells! Muffins Monday!

No comments: