Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Random.

Got home last night and helped the parents in the shop till 8.30pm.

Went home, had dinner and fell asleep in front of the TV. Snooze like a pig, man!

I was so sick of the internet (I spent the whole day yesterday surfing!) that I didn't even removed my lappy from the bag. I think for the next few days, I won't be coming online at night. Seriously, how do people spend 18 hours online and still find something to do?

I wanted to play games but Theme Hospital just seem to tedious. And casual games like "Build-a-lot" and "Carrie the Caregiver" is losing it's appeal.

So I just spent last night flipping through IKEA catalogue (AGAIN!) and reading before falling asleep at midnight. Yes, folks! Midnight! The girl who always sleep at 6am, slept at midnight! Go get your 4D numbers now! You can always sms me for 4 numbers @ [insert number].

Nothing much to report on(:

No comments: