Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Brother's 17th(:

The brother's birthday coincidentally fell on Mother's Day this year(:

Everyone know what the siblings and I got for my mum right? If not, check it out here. The mother's reaction was quite funny.

But overall, she's quite happy about the gift(: So yes! It was a success *pats on my back*

So the sister unit relied on me to think about what to get for the brother unit. I was cracking my head on Saturday! Wanted to make a mini-model of his "ideal" room for him but in the end, due to the lack of materials, I made a cardboard voucher!

I tried to draw the room from IKEA catalogue -

The real picture from the catalogue.

The one I drew. Nice?

Here's the final product -

The front. Really ugly and messy.

The back. Quite ugly too.
After drawing the table, I was too exhausted-.-

So when I handed it over to my brother, he went, "$100 only ah?!". Erm..Yes? The sister unit and I are very broke eh! Hahas.

But he was quite happy as well. So! *another pat on my back*

In the past week, I have squeezed out 4 gifts - Mabel's, Mum's, Ber's and Brother's. I am broke both financially and creatively. Spare me! *hides*

No comments: