Saturday, May 10, 2008

A Look Inside My Head.

I don't know if it's normal or not. But here's a look inside my head. My thought process to be exact.

Someone:"So let's decide on this topic and interview students."
Thoughts that strike at the same time:
- How are we going to analyse the data obtained? Objective of the research.
- Moral of the story?
- Why students?
- What are we going to ask?
- I really hate using students as my test subjects again. I like the difficult one better.
- Oh, live with it, woman! Face reality!

Someone: "Let's cancel tomorrow's gathering."
Thoughts that strike my head (at the same time):
- Oh no! B is spending the night at her aunt's place in Pasir Ris cause we were suppose to go there.
- Everyone is going to think that it's just another round of our squabble (A and me).
- What about the food C and B bought?!
- No! It's A's birthday!
- How did things get so bad? All I wanted was for things to be special for A!
- Is it my fault? Gosh, I feel horrible.
- What about my muffins?
- What the shit! *sigh*

Parent: "We are going to sell the shop."
Thoughts that strike my head (at the same time):
- How does my parents feel about it? Sad? Glad? Relieved?
- Debts! How are we going to pay them?
- Early redemption of loans. Implications?
- Brother's school fees!
- Where's the money going to come from?
- I don't want my parents to work outside! Especially my mum!
- How is it going to change our family dynamics?
- Will we still be as close?
- I need to start working, pronto!

Yups. These are the relatively simple thought process. These thoughts only causes mini-thought-jam. Wait till you see the massive ones.

I think too much huh?

No comments: