Sunday, May 11, 2008

Ber's 21st(:

Met up with the woman at 6pm on Saturday for dinner.

I absolutely love Bakerzin! For their delicious desserts and of course, excellent super crispy pizza and Italian sodas! *drools*

We had desserts! Lookie!

2 ice-creams, 2 tapas and 1 panna cotta(: Yes! I ordered Strawberry Fondue! So, I have to reset my "clock" at the side. Too lazy to do it now! Soon soon! The dessert was more expensive than our main course! XD

The woman insisted on treating, so...MY TREAT FOR MY BIRTHDAY OK?(:

Walked around Novena and realised that everywhere is closed! !@#!@$#5123^&%

Headed to Starbucks at United Square and stoned and chatted(: Nice nice! I love going out with this woman because she don't mind going to a cafe and chill! (: Hees.

Whoo~ I found my love at Starbucks! Raspberry Cream Frappuccino! Frappuccino is coffee right? But it doesn't taste like one! And it's nice(: Better than all the other bitter coffee. Hahas.

All in all, a nice day(:

No comments: