Saturday, May 10, 2008

Exhausted.

For once, my first post of the day does not contain the name of the day before and a smiley face.

Friday was rather okay. Slept for like 2 hours plus before dragging my ass out of bed and scoot off to school. My clock was a little cuckoo so I left the house late. Sheesh.

Came home. Helped around abit in the shop and then started preparing somethings for tomorrow's picnic.

And then, I received all the crap from the 4 of them. I'm really sorry.

Everyone is whining about how tired they are and how they might not be able to wake up in time. How they have "sore eyes" that requires them to come at a later time. Coming up with new suggestions at the last minute. Forgetting that the whole purpose tomorrow was a picnic and NOT cycling. Everyone forgetting what they need to do or bring or whatever shit. How they just came home and that it's not fair that the person with the "sore eyes" can come later.

HAA. BLOODY HAA!

I don't give a fuck (sorry!) about how tired you are. I don't give a shit (sorry!) about what freaking illness you have (which I think is a lie by the way). I don't care what time you just came home.

Stop giving me crap, people. Stop talking about yourselves. Stop expecting me to do things for you guys. Stop. Just stop.

Have you ever thought about me? How tired I am? How much effort I have put in to pull all these together?

Do you think I have nothing better to do than just sit at home and think about our next gathering? Seriously, I think you guys do.

Let me tell you how tired I am, okay?! Let's not talk about the week. Let's just talk about today.

I slept for 2 hours! Travelled all the way to NTU. Had a FYP meeting with my tutor and a meeting thereafter with my FYP mates. Came home and helped around in the shop. All along trying to cheer my parents and grams up because everyone has been pretty down since the shop was sold. After which, I had to come home and prepare stuff and food for tomorrow. And I had to field all your questions.


OH FUCK. You want to cancel your own birthday gathering? Go ahead. Be my guest. I have had enough. By canceling it, you are just turning all my "accusations" true.


I just finished bathing like 2 hours ago! And I still have a truckload to do before I sleep. Get all the documents needed for internship.

* I should really clean up my language.

No comments: