Friday, May 9, 2008

disappointed?

Not entirely. Slightly disappointed with the girls.

Once again, I am the one coming up with ideas for the birthday gifts, coming up with ways to celebrate, making decisions about the day and what to do on the day itself.

Sounds like I am back in JC days where it was just me buying all the gifts for all their birthdays and the rest just chip in.

I am happy that Sivan offered to message the girls about the events (thanks, babe!). But I just wish I didn't had to do the follow-up.

Making sure that everyone is bringing something. Making sure that everyone knows what time to meet and where. Organising meet-ups to get the gift. Making sure that everyone knows what is the main purpose/event tomorrow.

And what pisses me off the most is that San messaged me at 9.30pm to suggest another way to share the cab fare. It was a good idea but guess what? She expects me to translate this new plan to the rest of the girls. Not much of a problem if she had told me earlier but NOW? It's too late! Especially since the girls have a habit of not replying or replying at a tortoise rate. So yeah.

To cut the story short. I was not supposed to be organising this gathering. But I end up spending more sms-es and having to settle more problems. I should have just bite the bullet, suck it up and organise the whole thing by myself right from the start.

*sigh* We'll just all have fun tomorrow! I guess.

No comments: