Friday, July 11, 2008

Wanted.

Okay, I was wow-ed over by the trailer. The scene where Angelina Jolie drove the red sports car, swerved and *boom* the guy is in the car! Wow-wee! Hahas.

So, after a little bugging and stuff, Sivan, Saran and I caught the movie today yesterday!

I was turned off right from the start. Too much blood (like seriously?! how can a person bleed so much?!) and too unrealistic. For the first half of the show, it feels like some modern-slasher movie. Instead of knives, there's guns and those sort of stuff.

The storyline is pretty crap. Fate?! Hello? The only time a movie can use the word, "fate" and not sound lame is if the person who says it is psychotic or if the movie is about some weird cult. Then again, the people in the weird cult are probably psychotic. So, yeah. Fate is only for psychos.

But but but! I love the twist in the movie! After that, the show kind of got better. Except for the exploding rats part.

And! I love it when they showed the curved bullets in slow motion. Pwweeetty! Is it possible to make bullets curl in real life? *ponders*

I want to take back all the things I've said about Angelina Jolie! She's HOT! The way she smirks and holds a gun is like *fans self* HOT! I think the movie would have been really been without her. She's like the STAR of the show. Angelina Jolie! YOU'RE MY GOD!

*coughs and regain composure* So yes, overall, I'll give the movie 2.5 popcorn out of 5. Watch only if you have nothing to watch.

P/S: This show is a bad influence! After the show, my sentences are littered with the F-word, shit and stuff like mother of all gastric pain-.- And it makes me want to pick a fight!

No comments: