Wednesday, July 9, 2008

So this is goodbye.

I have been on myspace for about 4 years now.

Loads of things happened there. It was a place that I can blog freely because readers of my blogs either don't know me or live far away from Singapore. I can bitch freely there. And more importantly, I can be wild there.

The "first" time I met someone from online was a "friend" from myspace. This person was then given the label of "banana ass" and condemned by my friends and later on, by me. Fuck man. You think you are very charming ah? Toying with someone's feelings like that?! You are just a short, insecure guy. BAH. *breathes*

After that incident, I swore not to meet anyone online anymore. But then I got to know another guy. No, history did not repeat itself. CHOY! It was pure fun this time. Not in a realtionship kind of way. CHOY! However fun it was *grins*, that was short.

It's been 4 months since I last logged in to myspace. I went in today, looked through my pictures and blog. It felt so surreal. What I wrote is still true. The pictures I took and posted there serves to remind me that I am not just a goody goody. I am not some plain jane.

I just feel that, I should stop with this separating of my personality and just blog. Blog freely here. Post pictures freely here. Then maybe, it won't be so hard on myself.

I am going to transfer the posts out from myspace, save the pictures and then, I am going to close that account.

This is goodbye.

No comments: