Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Prata Date.

One of the Fridays (4th July), some of us met up for Prata at The Prata House.

Okay, the prata there is not fantabulous. But...but...I don't know. I guess we just like it there? Especially since it's middle distance to all our house (except for bestie).

The place is PACKED! And it was so noisy! We tried to have one united conversation but! Saran can't hear me from his end and I can't hear him at my end that we just gave up and had 2 separate conversation with Juan (sitting in the middle) switching channels once in a while.

It was a nice enough gathering(: It was the first time in 1.5weeks that I actually feel hungry!

Anyways, here are the pictures (Saran finally sent it to me!) -

(L-R): me, bestie, sivan, saran, kelvin, joel

(L-R): bestie, sivan, saran, juan, kelvin, joel

the girls(:
(taken by Saran. Please don't tell anyone he's the President of Photography!!)

Yups(: It was a nice ending to an otherwise dull week! Meeting up with them are always nice and wonky!

No comments: