Wednesday, July 16, 2008

About....*shrugs*

I am just blogging for myself this time.

On Sunday, I got so pissed with my brother's comment over my appetite that I yelled at him. He said some really stuff but in short, he said that I am just making it up to gain my parents' attention.

I was so pissed and hurt that I just told him that I wish he will have the same problem as me so that he will know how awful it actually feels. That it's not just an act. And, well. The brother went mad.

He started hitting me again. Nothing new eh. My mum had to hug me and shield me from him. But even then, he keep hitting. Sometimes, missing me and hitting my mum instead. Even though my mum shielded me, she still blame me. She said I shouldn't have provoked my brother*sigh* What's new?

It's at times like this that I just want to drop dead. When horrible thoughts crawl into my head. I just want to crawl into bed and sleep. To not give a damn. And to not pretend that I am okay. But, I can't, can I?

Here's the scars from where my brother grabbed me -


Holes/punctures created by his nails. I had to leave the house with plasters all over the arm. Yups.

Been to the doctor, but the appetite is not getting better. And now, I think I have an ear infection. BEH! I am tired. So tired this week.

3 comments:

vis-siv said...

i'm sorry, can i just feel angry on your behalf? when i saw the plaster(s) on your arm the other day, i was livid. honest.

can i use the roundhouse kick on your brother?

shans(: said...

thanks, sivan (: but we know this is not the first time this has happened. so yeah.

but you are invited to roundhouse kick my brother anytime. maybe you can get yellow belt saran to come along too. hehe.

vis-siv said...

saran's useless! (don't tell him that!) my skills are sufficient. but perhaps i should just practice you know..

(stretches.. kicks.. hai-yaaa!)
looks like i gotta train more!
bummerrrrr!