Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Fight for TODAY!

I was on my way to work this morning and hey hey hey! TODAY newspaper was being distributed (which means I'm late for work)!

So I joined the queue and grabbed one. BUT! This uncle in shorts and singlet (who was not in the queue) grabbed the same newspaper I had my hands on!

That's not all!

He tugged at the newspaper and I moved abit. I was shocked and didn't let go. He tugged again (harder) and I moved abit more.

Eventually, I regained my composure, glared at him and let go of the newspaper.

Sheesh.

Anyways, the uncle distributing the newspaper and those behind me saw the incident and they criticised the newspaper-tugger pretty loudly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah best. talk about selfish and uncompromising!

shans(: said...

yeah. it was a good thing that the uncle distributing TODAY saw the incident and scolded the person. if not, it'll be pretty embarrassing for me?