Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Nicest Colleagues(:

Ever since yesterday afternoon, my mood has (had?) been pretty lousy. Probably due to a combination of factors such as the weather, fatigue and coke withdrawal.

I guess I must have looked and sound less cheery and bright than usual. My colleagues (or the uncles and aunties as I like to call them) noticed.

They are quite nice about it too(:

There's this colleague called Mr Koh whom I find pretty scary. He has those no nonsense kind of look and never talk to me or even smile at me like the others. But today, he came to my cubicle (my desk) and used the excuse of passing me a ATM instruction manual to talk to me(: And he smiled at me!

And then, another uncle and auntie came to my cubicle and offered me cakes! (: Chocolate and blueberry cakes at that!!! Whees~

Of course, my supervisor came over to pass me some chocolates from Switzerland!

Ohmy. How am I suppose to keep my chocolate ban? :D

No comments: