Monday, May 26, 2008

the brother unit and I are angry.

The brother unit and I are angry with (at) my sister tonight.

Because as usual she is acting like a kid again. Both of us are angry at her and at our parents. We are angry that they pay attention to her every wimps and moans. It makes us feel kind of stupid for always forcing ourselves to be independent when they are more than happy for us my sister to be reliant on them.

We are not jealous.

Just angry with our sister.

Tonight, for example. She's got a toothache. Okay, fine. Maybe it was really painful. But it's 9pm at night! And she whines and made such a fuss over it that my mum got worry. So at 10pm, both of them rushed down to some dental clinic that opens till late.

Then the dentist told them that it's a wisdom tooth and they can have it removed tomorrow. But no! The sister wants it to remove now! Ignoring the fact that my mum is probably tired. So okay, they had the tooth removed immediately. And they just came home at 1am.

And when she came home, she keeps going on and on and on about how painful it is. She tried to not only whine to the parents but to the brother unit and me too. But both of us are pissed off at a) how inconsiderate she is to my mum and b) for acting like a kid. So we just ignored her.

Then she went to cry to my mum and my mum got mad at the brother unit and I. She asked us why we can't we be more considerate to my sister. And we are like o.O

I mean, come on! The brother unit removed 2 of his wisdom tooth on the same day last year and he could take care of himself! I had 4 of my teeth removed for braces and I took care of myself! I don't need my mum or dad to bring me my painkillers. OR! Worry about me! OR! Keep asking my mum to bring me back to the dentist because the pain was unbearable.

It was pain. But so what?! DEAL WITH IT!

Seriously. *sigh* Bed!

No comments: