Sunday, May 25, 2008

Bitch.

This is me. Ranting.

I really cannot stand couples. HUH? Yes, COUPLES!

Call it a case of sour grapes (吃不到葡萄,说葡萄酸) if you must. But I really can't stand couples.

Then again, maybe it's not couples that I can't stand.

It's the whole....erm....weak part that I can't stand. How should I put it?

I think the independent and bitchy part of me is at work again.

I feel like slapping people who are emo. Feel like slapping people who pretends to be helpless. Who victimize themselves. Who are wishy-washy. Who are not direct. Who play games (not games games. But you know).

Because to me, these people are just attention seeking lo*coughs*sers.

I detest them and they get on my nerves.

Get over yourself. Get things done.

Whatever.

It's precisely because of my character that I am not a girlfriend material. Most of my guy friends tell me that. I am more fling material. Haa bloody haa.

No comments: