Saturday, May 24, 2008

2nd Week of Intern.

The 2nd week saw the introduction of a temp staff. I have no idea why they still need a temp staff but that's none of my problem.

I can't remember how I got through this week. But this week was slightly nicer than last.

Talked quite abit to my supervisor. About phones. Her kids. Family. Lotus Notes. Junk Food!And those kind of stuff.

Something interesting happened on Friday. I called PA Helpdesk to set up my Lotus Notes account. So I called and gave this guy my office and extension number. BUT! After I hanged up, I realised it was the wrong number! And I couldn't call him back because I don't have his number or name!

Then I realised that I can communicate with him via the desktop since somehow, we are sharing the same computer/domain/whatever. What he does, I can see. Vice versa. So I quickly opened notepad and started typing. From there, the two of us started chatting while he helped me set up my Lotus Notes account.

Yeah.

Pictures for this week! Not much though.

early in the morning.

I'm the junk food princess in my dept!
My supervisor is the champion-.-

Have you noticed how blue the sky is these days?
Even when it is going to rain, it's still BLUE!(:

random shot on my way to the washroom.

It looks like a spaceship/cupcake/over flipped pie top.

I've realised that my workplace may be 5 minutes walk away from the nearest MRT station, it is a pretty good place to look at the clouds. Because there's no buildings around! Just lots of trucks-.- I should take a picture of them next week!

Yups. I am shifting desk next week *sigh* The owner of the desk I am using now is coming back. Bummer. I like that desk! Oh wells.

Celebrated by buying this from NTUC -



Quiet Saturday at home(:

Been having some thoughts. If they are still around tomorrow, I'll post them. If not, *shrugs*.

No comments: