Sunday, July 13, 2008

Saturday(:

It's been a nice Saturday. When Friday rolled about, I thought this was just going to be another Saturday with me lazing around at home. But nopes!

Good news on Friday! Braces gone! Pictures up soon! Had a dental appointment today as well. Kind of sad to say bye to my dentist who is ever so nice and brotherly (:

Then I met up with cyn and mabel. Walked around Ang Mo Kio looking for cyn's perfect bed! Tired!

Then the sister called and we went to Tao's for dinner. 8 course dinner! *faints* But, they have the most excellent service! Post up soon (i think).

Then! Ling messaged me and asked if I wanted to chill tonight. Since I was in shorts and slippers, we couldn't go to a pub or club. So we went to Pitstop with the guys. After that, we drifted from Pitstop to Starbucks to McDonalds.

Had fun talking to them(: We should have more nights like this!!

I almost did something I shouldn't. Bestie is going to be so disappointed (?). But, I've gone from being tempted to being irritated. Oh wells.

Anyways, thanks @Janelle for listening to me rant on Plurk (:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*huggies*