Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hmm.

Something is up with me my body.

For the past 2 weeks, I have no idea when I am full or when I am hungry.

Therefore, I'll just eat whatever amount that you put in front of me during meal time. 2 plates of chicken rice? No problem. 3 plates of fries? No problem.

It's total crap. I have to control the amount I eat consciously! If that makes sense. BEH!

I feel like puking all the time. Especially around meal times?

And the thing is, my weight has gone slightly up but I am not getting any fatter *touch wood* It really doesn't make sense!

One last thing. I look so pale these days that everyone has been asking if I am okay. But I feel pretty much the same?

Just that I am getting dizzy spells again whenever I stand up (just like 2 years ago).

Just really tired more than usual. And you know, more irritable than normal.

Yeah. Maybe I just need sleep? And no, I'm not pregnant. Keep those stupid thoughts away.

No comments: