Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Get ready for a tsunami of post!

Working is seriously bad for the health of my blog. Not that anyone is actually following it. But you know, just for the record.

As no life as this sounds (but then, I never said that I have a life), I go home everyday after work. Except for tuition and dental appointments. And the occasional movie with the newly formed movie clique, k-box with the JC guys and that's about it.

But hey, considering that 70% 80% 85% of my friends are attached, I am already making the best of the situation.

Once I reach home, I will plonk in front of the huge ass (or some say) TV and fall asleep before the first commercial comes round. Then it will be dinner, bath-time and then back into my very messy and neglected room. Where I will switch on my laptop, check Plurk/emails/blogs, decide that I will have a little lie-down and then conk out for the rest of night. Waking up for 5 mins to have my glass of milk, brush my teeth and read about a page of whatever book I am reading.

Yups, I have so many thoughts in my head that they are all clogged now.

Some are gone. Some are stuck but ideas/witty quotes removed from them. So, today, I will do some rescuing and then space the post out over the day(s) or something.

Possible posts: On definition of short, on booty calls, on tax evasion, on ERPs, on things people do in relationships and on stalky guys from PA IT.

But I have to say, I am not in the top-of-the-world mood today. BEWARE for sarcastic/mopey post and reaction.

No offense okays?(:

No comments: