Tuesday, May 20, 2008

That's my bra not my nipple, sir.

On one of my crazy bra-spree (yes, I have bra-sprees!), I bought two very cute and nice bikini-like bras. It has creases and folds in the center. Really pretty, trust me. To let you have a better idea of how it looks like, I have tried my best to draw it out.

It kind of looks like this -


So if I wear a top like this -

The folds of the bra will show. And it will look as if my nipples are showing!

So I realized that 60% uncles or guys who walked passed/by me will look at my chest and a momentary smirk will appear on their face.

The thought that appears in their head will most probably be, "Oh my god! This must be my lucky day!"

I mean, WTS!

And these guys/uncles are retarded! Why?

Because after you take a second glance you will actually see 2 or 3 more folds! So it's obviously not my nipples!-.-

I used to get very irritated by the glances but now I'll just glare at whoever is stealing glances at the chest.

Someone should get me a t-shirt that says, "That's my bra not my nipple, sir."

Seriously. Singapore guys need to get a life.

No comments: