Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Desktop backgroud(:

Every summer, I feel like I am having an out of body experience. Going through the motions and all. Experiencing stuff but not really experiencing stuff. Hmm.

And it's in summer that I feel that my shoulders are really broad! Hmm.

Anyways, I am a tad narcissistic these days. Look at my wallpaper!

Hahas. Pictures taken yesterday(: I really like them (god, I sound so self-centered!). And I really like that phrase! So yeah.

And for a self-proclaimed PowerPoint expert, I am pretty slow. I realised I can insert a "Photo Album" into my presentation! Wow! And while experimenting with that function, I saw something -

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! I know I know. I am loving myself too much and my skin is as thick as the elephant's.

Huishan, over and out!



No comments: