Thursday, March 20, 2008

Disgusted? Mistake?

Apparently, when you search for SMU on google, you get a fake ad for NTU. Read it here.

Hopefully it's a mistake (what are the chances?) or a reasonable explanation to this.

For now, I am disgusted. How much? VERY.

Anyways, being feeling kind of lethargic these days. Procrastination at its max.

My nails and the "flesh" (cuticle?) are having a major divorce! Most of them. For the past week, I have had 3 cases of seperated nails and "flesh". Ouch ouch and double ouch. It's like having things driven in between the nails.

Walking in the rain today cause I was too lazy to take out the umbrella and now I am having a cracking headache. Weak.

As summer rolls by, will I gain weight like I did last summer (I gained 6 kg last summer! Bringing me to a all time high of 48kg! *faints*)? Will I repeat what I did last summer?

Oh wells. Exams first eh?

Step Up is not as nice as everyone hyped it up to be. Wonder if Step Up 2 can live up to its name?

No comments: