Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A crampy kind of post.

Woke up this morning (Tuesday) with horrible horrible cramps. 1 hour of shut-eye only. After having breakfast, I literally crawled back to bed to catch forty-winks. Instead, I end up curling up and whimpering-.-

Still! I dragged myself to school. Even though everyone is going, "Take medicine!", I didn't. Proud of myself. With that horrible amount of pain, I got through school and a horrible long project meeting without any medicine(:

In a sick and twisted sort of way, this is kind of like a way to test my endurance? To prove to myself that I am no weakling! And the pain just sorts of distract me from doing circles in my head. There's just me, the cramps and whatever-task-on-hand.

Project meeting was...how shall I put it...Expected? Everyone did the reading I assigned them and then after that, " I read! But I have no idea what I am reading!" So, yeah. I am the brain and thinking machine again. *fumes*

The meeting was 4 hours long for me. For the rest? Probably an hour or so. Why? Because they only ever pay attention when it was their part I am going through. At the end of the meeting, someone actually said, "Eh?! What did we do today? What did we complete?".

I was ready to kill. But yes, I AM A PATIENT WOMAN! So, I recapped the whole meeting. They are sending me their slides tomorrow. Hopefully everything goes well.

Dinner at Ya Kun@ Boon Lay with the girls after meeting. It was nice(:

You know, I am such a softy. I can find so much things that I don't like about a person but still get along perfectly well with the person. I guess I separate things clearly into "compartments". I may not like your lifestyle/working style, but when it comes to play, we can be the best of pals.

That's good, right? I "compartmentalized" my feelings :D That's how Tyra Banks function too. Heard it somewhere. Hahas.

Okay, better go.

No comments: