Thursday, March 27, 2008

They got my name right!!

3 person - Daryl, Weilong and Ulrike - got spelt my name correctly!With that said, it feels so weird to see my name on people's blogs. Even if it's just a passing remark or something.

I am super tired and I have yet to start working (properly) on my AB213 presentation! It's on Friday by the way. Took a look at the slides my group mates sent me, shouldn't be a problem, I hope. When it comes to presentations, I am very picky. I freak at the nitty-gritty things.

And my desktop is at its messiest. Take a look:


Anyways, I was googling for Guides' Law yesterday and got this:

Hmmm. Anyways, was stoning in front of the TV and watching The Ellen Show and saw something that looks like the Scout's Logo? And below the logo, it says, "Rebirth". Is that what it means?

Alright, back to my slides. Been a pretty normal day so not much to say. Counting to Monday - end of projects! *endures cramp and dance*

No comments: